Reliance Insurance Group is a leading independent insurance brokerage firm, providing services to a wide range of business organizations, public entities, and individuals. Our team of insurance professionals is dedicated to providing cost effective solutions for your specific insurance needs.
Reliance Offers Our Clients:
- Extensive knowledge of fully-insured and self-insured insurance programs
- Complete plan design analysis
- Program alternatives that save money and enhance options
- Preparation and strategic marketing of insurance programs
- Risk management to identify and eliminate potential revenue and/or productivity losses
Reliance Cares About Your Employee Benefits Programs:
Saving money on employee benefits while still attracting and retaining the best and the brightest is a must in today’s economy. Because both benefit costs and employee expectations are rising, many employers struggle to balance employee needs with their own capabilities and bottom lines.
Helping you meet these divergent objectives is Reliance Insurance Group’s specialty. We provide a variety of value-added professional services to our clients that reduce customer costs, increase efficiency and improve employee satisfaction.
- Offer the best medical, dental, prescription, and vision programs available
- Complete review of plan design and benefit levels
- Funding alternatives and cost modeling
- Networks, utilization review, and cost containment
- Professional and reliable program administration
- Preparation and marketing Requests for Proposals
- Liaison services between the client and insurer/administrator
- Communications and internal organization
Reliance Has Extensive Knowledge Regarding Public Sector Entities:
- Assist with the understanding and implementation of federal Healthcare Reform (PPACA)
- Offer guidance and specific tools for New Jersey Chapter 78 mandatory employee contributions for benefits
- Proprietary software to assist with mandated W-2 reporting requirements
- Provide collective bargaining assistance regarding health insurance changes and alternatives
- Knowledge of EGWP, RDS, CMS, and Medicare Part D
- Dedicated claims advocate and legal compliance team
Reliance Understands your Property & Casualty Needs:
- Property, liability, and related coverage with leading insurers
- Prepare comprehensive review of your specific insurance program and needs of property & casualty and voluntary programs
- Offer analysis for retention levels, risk tolerance, and claims management
- Preparing and marketing Requests for Proposals
- Provide assistance in claims adjudication and program administration
- Serve as liaison with insurance companies and carriers
- Extensive knowledge of surety bonds and professional liability coverage for Errors & Omissions, Directors & Officers, and Lawyer Liability
Reliance Also Provides:
- Life insurance and key-man policies
- Voluntary benefits programs for large group employers and clients
- Auto and homeowners programs
- 401K and retirement benefits plans
Reliance Insurance Group recently joined Acrisure, LLC, a growing national group of insurance and benefits agencies. It is within this organization that Reliance Insurance Group has been able to gain additional resources to bring to our clients. We not only offer traditional and more complex employee benefits and property & casualty insurance services, but have become a major player in Human Resource Outsourcing.
Visit Acrisure to learn more about these specific services and how we continue to put our clients first.